Yorkhill Housing Association Limited
0141 285 7910

Benefit Advice

If you are struggling to balance your money, worrying about debt, or need help with benefits please get in touch.

We work with Drumchapel Money Advice Centre who can provide you with free, independent, and confidential advice. They can assist with a wide range of issues relating to money - including Council Tax, PIP, Universal Credit, Housing Benefit, appeals, or utility bills. They are also able to help with budgeting and debt advice.

We also have a Welfare Rights Officer, Claire Findlay, who works with us on a Wednesday. Claire is able to provide advice on benefit claims, including appeals, and making sure you have the correct income.

Last year (2021/22) our advice services helped our tenants access nearly £100,000 of income. 

If you need help please contact us on 0141 285 7910 and we will make a referral to whichever service suits your query best. Currently Drumchapel Money Advice offer support via telephone, email, or post, and our Welfare Rights Officer has office appointments on a Wednesday.